If you follow my Instagram feed, then you know that we LOVE flowers. With Easter right around the corner, I teamed up with The Vine Garden Market to create a beautiful arrangement with bunny ears that you can assemble for your kids (or furry friends). Even though they’re bunny ears they’d work well for birthday parties, portrait sessions and more.
It’s a pretty easy DIY — you’ll spend most of the time arranging the flowers to get the perfect look. We worked with our local garden market for our blooms but you could easily use garden roses, camellias and carnations from your own backyard.
We used these sturdy bunny ears at Target. They come in assorted colors and are strong enough to hold the flowers in place.
We’d love to see your floral bunny ears so be sure share on social and tag @LavinLabel.
- Bunny Ears Headband
- Floral Wire
- Floral Tape
- Assortment of fresh flowers (We used peonies, garden roses, baby’s breath, greenery, etc)
- Before you trim the stems or attach flowers, play with your layout first.
- Trim the stem of the flowers.
- Attach the flowers to the headband using floral wire.
- Continue adding flowers so the top of the headband looks vibrant and full.
- Trim any excess stems that protrude from the headband.
- Finally, use floral tape to firmly secure flowers to the headband.
Kelli Boyd Photography exclusively for Lavin Label